Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Problem Free Life?



We’ve all read or heard the saying… everyone has struggles or problems, don’t judge. I can’t help but wonder if we hear it so often that people tend to just block it out and pay no attention to it or the meaning and purpose it serves when in fact it’s probably the most important message of the day.
Everyone, and I mean everyone has problems.  If you’re sitting back and admiring someone for the care-free life they’re living and thinking they don’t have any problems, you’re delusional.  Instead of focusing on and putting hope into having a problem free life, we should direct our energy into seeking the one True God and a problem free life for all eternity in Heaven.
Easier said than done, right?  I know, I’ve had my share of problems and struggles but I am also reminded that there is ALWAYS someone out there with greater struggles.  How do we make it through?  Where do we find the strength to carry on?  For me it’s through Him and His believers… my light tends to shine brighter when surrounded by believers.  Believers who trust me even in the darkest of times.


 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your 
God will be with you wherever you go.”  -Joshua 1:9  


No comments:

Post a Comment