Monday, October 8, 2012

Mama it Fell Out!

For the last couple of weeks all I've heard is, "mama my tooth is really wiggly."  Well ok, that might not be ALL I've heard but I've heard it a LOT, until this morning.  I was getting breakfast ready for baby girl and next thing I know she comes running to the kitchen saying "mama mama it fell out!", I spun around and sure enough there she stood with her hand out holding a little tooth!

It was so cute & funny to hear her talk that I made her repeat herself several times just to hear her talk... luckily she was so excited that she didn't realize what I was doing.  Then I warned her about eating and drinking now because the tooth is missing and things could fall out - she looked at me like I'd gone bonkers. 

As you can see, that tiny little tooth left quite a decent size hole...


I'm not sure what the going rate for teeth is these days but I can sure bet you it won't be as much as the Tooth Fairy's new door that will magically appear tonight....


Yes, I know I'm a dork - so what!  Santa has a chimney, why can't the Tooth Fairy have a door?



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of a tooth fairy door. So, does the door magically disappear after a day, only to return after the next tooth falls?

    ReplyDelete