Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pinterest Addiction

Have you heard of Pinterest?  Yeah I know, neither had I until a few months ago and turns out several of my friends even at that time were "members" - why had nobody told me!?  As if the internet itself wasn't a world of information to begin with, now it's like EVERYTHING is in one spot!  ONE FREAKING SPOT!!!

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.  People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.  I personally use it to expand my horizons, plan my dream home and mainly just drool over all the neat foods and creativity!

It's a beautiful thing!  Roy and I literally spent an hour last night just scrolling through the food section looking at all the yummy goodness and getting ideas for new recipes to try.  It's not just all about food though, that's just the #1 thing I look at most often... there are decorating ideas, ideas for kid projects, organizing, weddings, vacations, awesome photographs and sooooo much more!

If you haven't checked it out yet, I encourage you to do so... but be prepared to add a new addiction to your list!

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I have heard of it. Thus far I have resisted. You're not making this easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the US, women are, by far, the majority of Pinterest users. But in Europe, men hold a slight majority. Hmmm??

    ReplyDelete